2013 Toyota RAV4 User Reviews
Limited FWD shown
- $23,300 - $28,410
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy,steering toys etc,view etc.handling.
- Hard ridding tires making dangerous control,bottoming out with loud noise in cab,safety concern.
Purchased As New
The all new Rav was changed from 4wd with heavy suspension etc,now has AWD with lighter suspension and same hard ridding tires on vehicle,I believe if the Michelin Latitude Tour tires were used to begin with,most of this serious safety road driving would be illuminated ,the wrong tires on this vehicle is a serious safety,changing shocks or heavier springs won't work,We feel toyota engineers overlooked this serious issue,please take note before purchasing Rav's
10 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota RAV4 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota RAV4
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles