2002 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
Limited 4X4 shown
- $5,657 - $7,813
- No trim specified for this review
- When purchased handled better than other large SUV's.
- Rust issues. Frame badly rusted, differential needs to be replaced due to pin hole leaks.
Purchased As New
I loved this vehicle until the rust monster attacked. Frame and brakes were rusty. Two brake jobs in 70,000 miles replacing all rotors and pads. At 75,000 miles the differential developed pinhole leaks. Replacing it would cost $2500 with a used unit. Dealer retail is ~$10,000 but is is unsaleable as it is. An internet search show that Toyota has many issues with rust across it SUV line.
Don't buy a Toyota anywhere salt is used to clear winter roads.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles