2006 Toyota Sequoia
Limited 4X2 shown
- $11,092 - $15,506
The 2006 Sequoia is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the SR5... read more 4X2 to the Limited 4X4. The 2006 Sequoia's closest competitors include the Buick Rainier, the GMC Yukon, and the Saab 9-7X.
Upon introduction, the SR5 4X2 is equipped with a standard 4.7-liter, V8, 273-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The Limited 4X4 is equipped with a standard 4.7-liter, V8, 273-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2006 Sequoia is a carryover from 2005.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Toyota Sequoia
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles