2006 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
SR5 4X2 shown
- $11,092 - $15,506
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable, powerful engine, lots of room, and smooth ride
- only has average gas milage
Great vehicle - this SUV has plenty of room - got the SR5 fully loaded. saved $$ off the limited, but got all the limited gadgets without the upgraded cost. Great DVD - great sound system - and very comfortable leather seating. Ride is very smooth, but very responsive. Highly recommend this vehicle. Last vehicle was a 4-runner and this upgrade in size and comfort was well worth the extra money.
11 out of 37 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles