2006 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
Limited 4X2 shown
- $11,092 - $15,506
- No trim specified for this review
- Great space to ride in. I'm 6 foot, my wife is 5 foot (tall), we are both comfy in any seat. Power.
- Fuel econ. average 14.6 mpg (70% city/rural, 30% interstate) Time for Deisel?
In love with interior, heated leather rocks in New England weather. Dash controls simple and easy to use, all is in reach. Very easy to drive, (it is a truck, not a mini-SUV). Moonroof is HUGE! In 10 years I'll confidently give it to my now 6 year old daughter. Have 6 disc stacker in dash, slow to load, slow on random, doesn't play mp3 or wma format. No aux input without DVD system. Has tape deck, now where'd i put those? Best thing, it is a TOYOTA.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles