2006 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
SR5 4X2 shown
- $11,092 - $15,506
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable and quiet ride, rides like a smaller vehicle
- Lousy fuel economy much different then EPA GOV Estimate, bad leg room in 3rd row
I love this vehicle. Quiet, smooth, rides perfect and like a smaller vehicle, doesnt feel bulky and...ITS A TOYOTA!!! Very reliable and easy to deal with dealers. Would suggest. What i dont like is the low amount of leg room in the 3rd row and my off the EPA Estimate Gas Mileage. The EPA is 15 City-17 Highway. I am getting 13.9 City/15-17 Highway (Boo Hoo its an SUV).Great safety ratings! and my young ones can easily enter-exit the Sequoia with the running boards. Oh and another thing, dont buy this if you dont want to spend $60 at the pump. Great for big family! Toyota 4 lIFE!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles