2006 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
Limited 4X2 shown
- $11,092 - $15,506
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable and quiet ride, rides like a smaller vehicle
- Lousy fuel economy much different then EPA GOV Estimate, bad leg room in 3rd row
I love this vehicle. Quiet, smooth, rides perfect and like a smaller vehicle, doesnt feel bulky and...ITS A TOYOTA!!! Very reliable and easy to deal with dealers. Would suggest. What i dont like is the low amount of leg room in the 3rd row and my off the EPA Estimate Gas Mileage. The EPA is 15 City-17 Highway. I am getting 13.9 City/15-17 Highway (Boo Hoo its an SUV).Great safety ratings! and my young ones can easily enter-exit the Sequoia with the running boards. Oh and another thing, dont buy this if you dont want to spend $60 at the pump. Great for big family! Toyota 4 lIFE!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Estima Hybrid Minivan
You know how they say someone should make a hybrid minivan? Well someone does and it's Toyota and th...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles