2006 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
Limited 4X2 shown
- $11,092 - $15,506
- No trim specified for this review
- Loads of Space, Good Built, Good array of Standard Features
- Yeah, the gas 'economy' is nothing to write home about
For $600 over Invoice we got the 4x4 Limited with:
- JBL 6 CD Changer
- Rear Wireless Audio
- Rear Automatic Suspension
- Preferred Accessory Package
- Rear Entertainment/DVD Player
- Extreme Cargo Mat
We did a lot of comparison shopping and nothing came close for the specs, especially when taking into consideration the resell value
We were dissapointed we could not add the Factory installed navigation without adding the 2nd row bucket seats (we really wanted the 2nd row bench seat so had to go without the Nav)
15 out of 39 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Working on GT 86 Hybrid
Everyone’s favorite sportscar– the Toyota GT86/Scion FR-S –is getting ready to show off someth...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles