2006 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
Limited 4X2 shown
- $11,092 - $15,506
- No trim specified for this review
- Competive new V8 power, Lexus class seats, Genuine wood and leather trim, Toyota reliability
- Fuel economy
The improvement in the engine compartment has certainly made this car competitive. With 40 more horses and bit more torque, this car can stand up to it's American competitors. This car was more refined than any other American dull size of its class anyway so now it's a better buy.The seats are certainly and the interior trim are almost Lexus class.
25 out of 61 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Estima Hybrid Minivan
You know how they say someone should make a hybrid minivan? Well someone does and it's Toyota and th...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles