2006 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
Limited 4X2 shown
- $11,092 - $15,506
- No trim specified for this review
- Reliable, quiet interior, drives great, comfortable
- Fuel economy, controls (lighting can be difficult to read during the day)
Purchased As Used
I have owned my Sequoia for 2.5 years now and it has been great. Drives smooth, good overall performance, added exhaust and intake for even higher performance. Family of four, so the space is nice, 3rd row is comfortable with ample leg room. Fuel economy is 15 +/- city, 18-19 hwy. The Sequoia is not without its flaws but I would definitely recommend it to anyone considering, it has been a great vehicle for our family.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles