2006 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
SR5 4X4 shown
- $11,092 - $15,506
- No trim specified for this review
- This my first SUV and I love the space and the riding comfort which is comparable to a luxury car.
- Front suspension needs to be review not stable. Not good on gas,brake squells after each car wash.
The ride of my 2005 4x2 SR5 Seqouia is excellent. I am not happy with it's front Front suspension. The vehicle is drifting to the right and you need to tightly hold the steering wheel all the time. Alignment been checked by the toyota dealership twice between 5k and 10k and it's still the same . Accdg. to the previous checks , there was nothing wrong about the suspension alignment but my tires are obviously wearing out from the outside. Not so happy about the front suspension until it will be corrected. Also there is no transmission fluid deep stick where you can check the fluid level.
24 out of 27 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles