2008 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
Platinum 4X4 shown
- $20,097 - $31,700
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent ride, Space, Quality inside and out
- No push start keyless entry, would be nice for interior to look more luxurious, cant lock fuel door
Purchased As New
The best SUV out there. I did a lot of research before buy the Sequoia and so far I'm very satisfied. I'm 6' 1" tall and I easily can sit in the third row seat comfortable! This vehicle is very comfortable and rides extremely smooth.
1 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles