2008 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
Platinum 4X4 shown
- $20,097 - $31,700
- No trim specified for this review
- Great engine power, awesome agressive external looks and wonderful internal.
- My only con is gas mileage, but hey, having a 5.7L engine with all that horse power, who cares.
Purchased this SUV in November '08. I am glad I made this purchase. I was also looking at the Lincoln MKX and Buick Enclave, but these SUV's had too many CONS from other buyers, such as the lack of engine horse power. I love the engine and style of the '08 Sequoia. I highly recommend this vehicle to any buyer looking for an SUV with horse power. I have had many compliments on my purchase and doubt any other automobile manufacturer can beat Toyota at this point.
9 out of 20 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles