2008 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
Platinum 4X4 shown
- $20,097 - $31,700
- No trim specified for this review
- Love the way it tows, the way it rides, the comfort and the reliability
- One could say fuel economy but why should I, I bought it to tow and haul lots of kids and gear
Purchased As Used
So far we have really loved the rig. It is so nice on long trips and the way it tows our stuff.
Was a little on the more costly side to purchase. I could have gone back to the GM Yukon but with it's poor reliability I chose to spend a little more and go back to Toyota. I owned two Toyota trucks in the past and loved them and didn't have much if any repairs along the way.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles