2008 Toyota Sequoia User Reviews
SR5 4.7L 4X2 shown
- $20,097 - $31,700
- No trim specified for this review
- Quite ride great milage for a full size SUV, great power for towing and offroading
- To pretty to get dirty...
Purchased As New
I love this truck. I upgraded from a 4Runner and it was well worth the money. The truck tows very well and has plenty of power. With the six speed auto is very agile off road. I use the vehicle on the beach of the Outer Banks, and even with a 7 people seated comfortable and a cooler rack on the front and the back it motors right on through the sand
0 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Working on GT 86 Hybrid
Everyone’s favorite sportscar– the Toyota GT86/Scion FR-S –is getting ready to show off someth...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles