2007 Toyota Sienna
LE FWD with 7 Passenger Seating shown
- $9,325 - $12,963
The 2007 Sienna is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger mini van, available in 9 trims, ranging from the CE FWD with... read more 7 Passenger Seating to the XLE Limited AWD.
Upon introduction, the CE FWD with 7 Passenger Seating is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 266-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. The XLE Limited AWD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 266-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2007 Sienna is a carryover from 2006.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Toyota Sienna
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Vans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles