2007 Toyota Sienna
There are 7 user reviews for the XLE Limited AWD trim shown below
- AWD, power, Safety ratings and features, comfort, reliability
- gas mileage could be better
I have put 10,000 miles on my Sienna and still love it like the day i bought it, it has a lot of features. The seats are very comfortable and for AWD it has a smooth ride. The only complaint i have would be the gas mileage, but we have AWD so i don't expect it to be good. We average 18mpg and get no better than 20mpg. The power is excellent for a big minivan, i have no problems passing slower cars on inclines or short freeway on ramps. My favorite features are the HID headlamps, DVD player, the JBL sound system, and the 3.5L V6....read morehide
9 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good in gas for this kind of vehicle
- before my warranty expired i complained for a rusty deteriorating wheels and toyota company did not
respond responsibly at all.. so beware of this problem for those of you who are planning to purchase a toyota.. i will never purchase a toyota product in the forseeable future.. their success has gotten to their heads....i had several recalls also for this 2004 sienna...even their dealership is even worse......read morehide
5 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- cant think of now
- rough ride, poor fuel economy, nothing but a piece of garbage
had a 88 Lincoln Towncar Cartier before, best car ever. then had a 99 Cadillac Fleetwood Limited Edision, powerful, roomy. then had a 04 Mercury Montego, love it. the worst decision on buying a Japaness car. Never Never Again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
54 out of 67 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lots of available features, AWD
- Ride not quite that of Honda
We have had it a couple months (chose it over the honda) and really like the Toyota a lot. I have an acura TL and still chose the Toyota (even though we are comfortable with the acura nav and all that). Rather than give a full review, I thought it would be helpful to answer some of the questions I had and talk about some of the stuff I've noticed after the fact...
- The bluetooth only supports ONE phone. On the acura (which I assume is the same as the honda since it looks the same) you can put in multiple phones and it connects to whichever one is available. So, if my wife isn't with me I can't use bluetooth without kicking her phone off and setting mine up (which takes at least 5 minutes).
- The nav is harder to use than the Honda, but more powerful. It isn't nearly as intuitive (granted I learned on the honda/acura first), but it allows you to do things like always avoid an area (useful if there is an ongoing construction project) and a quicker, more powerful search function.
- The laser cruise is really cool on long road trips. Definately worth it if you are at all in to gadgets.
- The headlights are adjustable to go up or down with a dial. I'm not really sure what is so great about that, but I never noticed it in the ad material (it may only be with the high intensity lights). It is like a 7 position dial from right into the ground to almost like high beams.
- The dvd can be viewed on the front video screen, but only with the parking brake on. You must load the dvd in the back (rather than the dash like the honda). I think that is a mixed bag. With little kids, it is easier to be able to insert the next elmo disk in the front, but with 6 year olds or older it is probably easier to let them have control in the back.
- The sideview mirrors fold in with a switch. It is really nice for parking in the city and in a tight garage. It is probably useless in the burbs....read morehide
26 out of 76 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great in Snow, good looking for a mini
- Rough ride on run flats. steering system bolt shook loose, chronic drifting to left
Note, I am discussing my 06 with 5300 miles on it.
Check many internet comments about run flat tires before purchasing. Lots of bad press on this subject.Before buying, I read yahoo 06 user reviews, and an individual mentioned chronic left side drifting. I wanted the vehicle, and hoped it wouldn't happen to me. Guess what. 2 visits to dealer, and no solution as yet. I was so frustrated, I left it with a willing dealer, and rented a car at my expense. Waiting for a factory tech to get involved. I really like a lot about the vehicle, so I'll be patient. I'm getting 18.8 mpg on the highway. It's big, and not very aerodynamic, so I live with the numbers.We shall see ???????...read morehide
44 out of 50 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Solid feeling ride, very small turning circle. power everything
- VERY poor fuel economy, strange smell fills interior on long drive.
I previously had a Previa, which I got about 22mpg on the road and had 100K miles when I got rid of it with very little problems. However, with the Sienna, the best I could do on a 1300 mile trip was 17-18mpg. The third row seats don't really leave a smooth floor when folded down. Including tax, I paid 44K for this Sienna. My choice was between the Sienna and the MB ML-350. I picked the Sienna because the MB required high test gas and didn't get good gas mileage, only to see that the Sienna gets poor gas mileage and the "preferred" gas is high test. They sure hid that one from me.
The finish is good, but, on long trips the front bumper gets dings and chips from pebbles and bugs. You would think they could make the front bumper a little more chip resistant.
After 5K miles there have been no real problems with the exception of the strange smell that fills the passenger compartment and a climate control system that isn't very good....read morehide
27 out of 31 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
transmission failed at 2400 miles, gear changes are very uncomfortable (similar to a big truck), no where comparable to 2000 model sienna which gave a better ride, more reliable. Think twice, thrice before spending $40,000 before purchasing this vehicle.
27 out of 35 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )