2012 Toyota Sienna User Reviews
SE FWD 8-Passenger V6 shown
- $20,844 - $31,151
- No trim specified for this review
- Appearance, Driving Experience
- occasional rattle, Paint isn't as hard as a European Finish
Purchased As New
Drive an SE Sienna and you will be in mini-van heaven! There is a difference, steering, cornering is superb. It has a hidden Lexus like rear wiper and the tail lights at night are breathtaking. This van draws a crowd.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles