2012 Toyota Sienna User Reviews
LE FWD 8-Passenger V6 shown
- $20,844 - $31,151
- No trim specified for this review
- comfortable, good handling and quite peppy
- poor gas mileage, paint is not very tough, low ground clearance
Purchased As New
The Sienna SE drives very well, and is quite comfortable. Gas mileage is a problem, not as good as my old Honda Odyssey. Paint chips very easily, and ground clearance is a problem with parking lot curbs. Rear doors open very wide and offer easy access. No storage like Odyssey which I miss.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles