2012 Toyota Sienna User Reviews
SE FWD 8-Passenger V6 shown
- $20,844 - $31,151
- No trim specified for this review
- strong and powerful, comfortable, sliding seats, A lot of leg room
- Plastics interior doens't match with exterior
Purchased As New
Excellent designed minivan, However, MPG was a bit disappointed. fuel economy averaged 16.5 city/23.0 hwy with over 1000 miles driven.
Purchased with Navigation system. The screen is petty good size and all the functions are very easy to use. Back up camera is shown on the the Navigation system screen. If the Navigation system screen can flex flip 7-10 degree toward the driver side, it can help read direction/information much faster and clear.
Overall, good deal to buy
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Working on GT 86 Hybrid
Everyone’s favorite sportscar– the Toyota GT86/Scion FR-S –is getting ready to show off someth...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles