2012 Toyota Sienna User Reviews
LE FWD 8-Passenger I4 shown
- $20,844 - $31,151
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort, sliding doors & second row seats, power, roomy of, can shift yourself
- Tight fit in garage, can't open hatch in garage, 2nd row car seaters can't reach cup holders
Purchased As New
Big, comfortable, family+ hauler. Nice how easy it is to slide in and out of the drivers seat. Love the power sliding doors, sliding second row seats and back up camera. It's nice to be able to shift yourself, especially going down hills. After 800 miles, gas mileage has been as advertised for local driving, 17/18 ( have not been on a highway trip yet). Like the comfort of the cloth seats. Wish the LE had power third row vent windows.
I was leaning towards a Honda Odyssey, but I am real happy with the Sienna so far. The Sienna seemed quieter, more reliable, and better looking, for a man anyway. The Sienna was a better value too. Mine is Red with the Chrome lower door moldings. Nice !
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles