2012 Toyota Sienna User Reviews
LE FWD 8-Passenger V6 shown
- $20,844 - $31,151
- No trim specified for this review
- Whats not to like its a Toyota. Only van with AWD
- 16 MPG all around Seats are a little uncomfortable Too many trim levels
Purchased As Used
Overall this is a great vehicle the only problem I am having is the poor gas milage 16 MPG overall is terrible. Also, with the AWD there is no room for a spare so you have the RUN FLAT tires which are $260 a piece and wear quickly. I have had many Toyotas and the overall MPG is never good. My Tundra got 11.3 MPG overall. I just recently had a Chrysler Town and COuntry and got around 19 MPG overall so I think the AWD of the Sienna is really reducing the MPG.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing Augmented Reality for Cars
Toyota is now experimenting with augmented reality in its cars, as the potential for the technology ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles