1998 Toyota Supra
- $3,860 - $4,386
The 1998 Supra is a 2-door, 4-passenger sports coupe, or sports car, available in 3 trims, ranging from the... read more Base to the Turbo. The 1998 Supra's closest competitors include the Acura CL, the Honda Prelude, and the Saab 900 Coupe.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The Turbo is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 320-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 Toyota Supra
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Planning FR-S-Based Sedan?
If you have’t already noticed, Toyota is on the path to injecting some life into its largely lackl...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles