2011 Toyota Venza User Reviews
AWD V6 shown
- $18,881 - $23,180
- No trim specified for this review
- great looks, spacious, confortable,
- rear vision due to small window. Electric steering lack feedback. Ride is choppy.
Purchased As New
excellent car for the buck. lots of room for 4 and even 5. A real cruiser. With 15,000 miles, no service issues to date. Very quiet ride with little or no engine noise. Controls are very convenient and easy to use. Rear camera display is large and easy to see - both night and day.
Would like a better quality (thicker) leather in the seats, a less choppy ride and more steering feel. But having said that, I really like this car.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Planning FR-S-Based Sedan?
If you have’t already noticed, Toyota is on the path to injecting some life into its largely lackl...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles