2013 Toyota Venza User Reviews
Limited V6 FWD shown
- $27,850 - $39,020
- Lots of room for 3 small dogs and equestrian equipment!
- Road Noise on the HWY is a bit too much! Unless you crank up the tunes!
Purchased As New
Nice car but if I had driven it on the HWY on a rainy day I probably wouldn't have purchased it! My Mistake! There is plenty of room for all my stuff and the back seating area is surprisingly large. I love the heated leather seats and the sound system. It seems to drive nice but as I mentioned the road noise is irritating! I love the keyless start button and the liftgate is easy to use. Need to get the mudflaps! Don't know how it's going to drive in the snow. I have yet to find the time to figure out the navi system. Fuel economy is aveage....read morehide
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
Purchased As New
I love everything about this car. Bought it after totaling my BMW 5x and didn't think I would like it as good, but I do. Maybe even better.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Smooth Ride and pick up 2010. Clean design and a Great machine.
- Need reflector over navigation window. Glare blocks everything when moonroof is open.
Purchased As Used
Drove a Lexus and Avalon. Find it handles better than the Avalon and holds more.. Avalon has a flat rear floor which is a super plus when you have adults in the rear.
Don't understand why other car companies don't copy this design. Would purchase again when then an Hybrid is added to the line up...read morehide
5 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles