2013 Toyota Venza User Reviews
XLE I4 FWD shown
- $27,850 - $39,020
- No trim specified for this review
- The mpg is NG you need a high brid ENGIN with 30 & 42 MPG
- The ride is a little trucky it could be better.
Purchased As New
My wife & I test drove it , we would buy one if it had a high brid engine & got 30 to 42 miles per gallon . You need to step out in frount & GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT & NEED .
0 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Venza also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Venza
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Planning FR-S-Based Sedan?
If you have’t already noticed, Toyota is on the path to injecting some life into its largely lackl...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles