2007 Toyota Yaris User Reviews
3-Door Liftback shown
- $6,490 - $6,931
- No trim specified for this review
- Already a classic, great on gas, fun to drive, I love the car more the more I drive it
- My husband wants to get me a Lexus. I keep telling him, "Nooooo!"
Purchased As Used
We bought my 2008 used from a dealer with 658 miles on it. They had used it as a loaner car. The car is great! It's very roomy inside, has plenty of space with the back seats down to carry a lot of stuff, and gets good gas mileage. I drove a 1989 Honda civic hatchback car for about 19 years and this car is even better than that one.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles