2008 Toyota Yaris
There are 9 user reviews for the Liftback S 4-Spd AT trim shown below
- sharp little guy, decent cd player , mp3 jack, 600 miles on full tank of gas,not going to grag race
- only one, not real powerful, hills mainly.
i realy like this car, much more room than you think, no power seats and you will need to tweek the seats, to find the comfort zone. all kinds of compartments to store things. cup holders etc... the gas miliage is incredible. 600 miles on a tank of gas, being just a 4 cylinder engine, dont expect miracles. but at cruising speeds it does well....read morehide
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Average fuel efficiency, better looking than Kia Rio
- Bumpy ride, road noise, engine shakes in idle
The only reason we bought this car was for saving gas but it did not come out as good as we thought. I drive on high way almost every weekday. For about half year, I got average 27mpg. Compare to my 2003 Pontiac Sunfire (26mpg) it did not save a lot. Inside the car is a cheap looking, it is so tight and it is pretty uncomfortable for a 4 people family to go out in such a small box. This car has a small engine, but for some reason it shakes very bad. When I stopped for red light, I felt the vibration from the tiny engine! Only thing we like so far is it looks cute....read morehide
35 out of 51 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fantastic little car, that is reliable, gets great gas mileage. Love it!
- Needs a better Audio system, but other than that a fantastic car.
My wife drive the Yaris and she loves it. We drove it to northern Canada (pretty rougue roads) this year and were more than pleased with the performance. The gas mileage is pleasing to the check-book.
A great little car. In 2009 I will trade in my Honda and purchase a new Yaris.
11 out of 31 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fuel economy, peppy and fun to drive, great sound system, and I like the cup holders, make sense.
- When cold the transmission does not like to shift into high gear. Gotta wait til it warms up.
This is my first new car and I chose a good one. Fun to drive. I drive 38 miles total to and from work and I do this with just one gallon of gas or less. Great little car.
6 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great gas mileage, comfy seats--LOVE the armrest, roomy for passengers, audio aux a godsend
- Cup holder placement; AT could be smoother in the transition; side and rear visibility a little dif.
I adore my little Yaris Liftback. I get a lot of questions and compliments about it. It has a billion storage compartments--one I didn't even find until I'd looked at the manual.
The cup-holder situation is ridiculous. If you have a drink in the cup-holder, that drink will block the air vent located just behind it. grrrrr.
Feels like the gear transition is a bit rough in the AT--may have to have them look at it next time I bring it in for maintenance.
I love it that I can both charge and have my ipod plugged into AUX. (There is a separate little aux plug-in right by the gear shift.)
I've had the car since April and I am really enjoying it!...read morehide
8 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute, Fun and Awesome Fuel Mileage and it's TOYOTA
- None for the Money
After test drving all the economy cars, this won hands down. The HB is quite roomy and fun to drive. No! it is not a cadillac but who cares --- It is a CAR and I do not need a bunch of added bells and whistles to fix in the future. GREAT!!!!!!!
6 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- great hiway MPG (over 40) and handling (70mph plus smooth); excellent in city driving
- sluggish pickup at high speeds (used to BMW)
Picked up the car for my kids to drive around town. Excellent for quick runs; even fully loaded with 4 adults, the car cruises smoothly on the interstates at or above the speed limit; one concern is the lack of passing accelertion; another is the high scratch factor of the paint
7 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nimble, easy to manuever in tight spots, great gas mileage
- It's just different looking & takes a little getting used too...
Great car!!! Would like to get a second one and I've only had this one for 3 days. Surprisingly roomy inside. I brought it to work and drove 3 co-workers around town in it. All at least 5'10 and they had room to spare & couldn't stop talking about the space. Easy to park (I have to park parallel on the street). Not overwhelming power, but has every bit that I need. The more you drive it the more you like about it. My co-worker 5'10 & 240lbs is going to look at some this weekend. The instrument panel in the middle of the dashboard takes getting used to but overall this car is a Super investment!!!...read morehide
4 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- excellent 20.00 last 1 week ,and i drove everywhere
- ride excellent
I JUST LOVE THIS CAR ,IT RIDES EXCELLENT.MY HUSBAND AND RENTED THIS CAR FROM HERTZ AND I DID NOT WANT TO RETURN IT ,THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS CAR ,WE WILL BE BUYING THE 2008 TOYATA YARIS WITHIN A MONTH.GOOD LUCK TO YOU OUT THERE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING.
3 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )