2013 Toyota Yaris User Reviews
L 3-Door AT shown
- $14,370 - $17,280
- No trim specified for this review
- Great gas mileage, perky engine, excellent turn radius
- Hard materials easily scratched, No tachometer
Purchased As New
I got this car as a rental initially while my previous car was in the shop. I was so delighted with it that after I'd returned the rental, I went and bought a new one of it's kind. My only issues are the hard easily scratch-able materials and the lack of a tachometer.
Besides that, I positively love the car. I especially like that it's dependable it relies on a tried and true powertrain combination!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles