2013 Volkswagen Beetle
2.0L TDI shown
- $19,995 - $29,200
- $19,195 - $28,032
The 2013 Beetle is a 2-door, 4-passenger family coupe, available in 11 trims, ranging from the 2.5L to the... read more 2.0T Turbo w/Sunroof Sound & Nav.
Upon introduction, the 2.5L is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I5, 170-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 2.0T Turbo w/Sunroof Sound & Nav is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 200-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. hide
11 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Volkswagen Beetle
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Volkswagen Beetle also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Volkswagen Beetle
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Video: Volkswagen Jetta impresses with slick hybrid
Volkswagen has carved out a fuel economy niche with its efficient diesel models, but it turns out, t...Read Full Review
Move over Herbie, Volkswagen revs up its highest-performance Beetle
Volkswagen is bringing more power to the people with a revised four-cylinder engine that will bring ...Read Full Review
U.S. Auto Sector Is Gradually Improving: Volkswagen Group CEO
Follow The Daily Ticker on Facebook! Carmakers are having a blockbuster year. Chrysler Group announc...Read Full Review
2013 Volkswagen Beetle TDI: smell the oily masculinity
Volkswagen just unveiled the 2013 Volkswagen Beetle TDI, an oil-burning version of the recently revi...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles