2013 Volkswagen Beetle User Reviews
2.5L Fender Edition shown
- $19,995 - $30,135
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice looking
- stiff ride and way over priced too
Purchased As New
This car fully loaded minus the convertable shouldn't be more the 20K at the most, They sell you this car telling you all the great things about it, then you try and trade it in and you can't get anything for it, bought one last year and we owe more on it that its worth
5 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles