2002 Volkswagen Cabrio
- $4,082 - $4,554
The 2002 Cabrio is a 2-door, 4-passenger convertible, available in 3 trims, ranging from the GL to the GLX.... read more The 2002 Cabrio's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Camaro, the Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, and the Toyota MR-2 Spyder.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 115-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2002 Cabrio is a carryover from 2001.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Volkswagen Cabrio
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Volkswagen Cabrio
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Quiet, efficient Chevrolet Cruze diesel sedan gives Volkswagen TDIs new competition
For a long time, if you wanted an affordable diesel sedan, your only choice was a trip to the Volksw...Read Full Review
Video: Volkswagen Jetta impresses with slick hybrid
Volkswagen has carved out a fuel economy niche with its efficient diesel models, but it turns out, t...Read Full Review
Move over Herbie, Volkswagen revs up its highest-performance Beetle
Volkswagen is bringing more power to the people with a revised four-cylinder engine that will bring ...Read Full Review
U.S. Auto Sector Is Gradually Improving: Volkswagen Group CEO
Follow The Daily Ticker on Facebook! Carmakers are having a blockbuster year. Chrysler Group announc...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles