2012 Volkswagen CC User Reviews
Lux Limited shown
- $20,034 - $24,977
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid German engineering/styling
- driver blind spot with big front left driver mirror
Purchased As Used
We love this car. I would love to see what a turbo v6 or big v8 would do in this car but the little v4 turbo is great and gas is sooo expensive so it is fine for now. I have Mercedes, Porsche and BMW (528i) and I rate this car equal or better for how much we love it. S class lines but better.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles