2012 Volkswagen CC User Reviews
- $20,034 - $24,977
- No trim specified for this review
- Appearance, Style, Sleek and comfortable
- Bad ride! overall mechanism of the vehicle is terrible!
Purchased As New
I PURCHASED A VW CC SPORT AUG 2011. IT IS NOW FEB 2011 AND MY CAR HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP TWICE. CAR CONTINUOUSLY SHUTS OFF ON ME. THIS PAST WEEKEND I WAS DRIVING AROUND TOWN WITH A FRIEND AND MY NEW CAR SHUT OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF A BUSY INTERSECTION!! I HAVE GOTTEN NO WHERE WITH THE CAR DEALERSHIP AND MY CAR IS STILL NOT FIXED. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ENJOY MY NEW CAR SINCE I PURCHASED IT BACK IN AUG 2011...I AM VERY FRUSTRATED, DISSATISFIED, DISAPPOINTED, ANGRY...ETC ETC ETC...I ALWAYS HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS CAR BUT I CAN'T AGREE WITH ANY OF THE POSITIVE REVIEWS! DONT BUY THIS CAR!
1 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles