2014 Volkswagen CC
V6 4MOTION Executive shown
- $31,795 - $42,445
- $30,491 - $40,705
The 2014 CC is a 4-door, 5-passenger SS, available in 4 trims, ranging from the Sport to the V6 4MOTION Executive.... read more
Upon introduction, the Sport is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 200-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is optional. The V6 4MOTION Executive is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 280-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 Volkswagen CC
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles