2010 Volkswagen Eos User Reviews
Lux SULEV shown
- $18,345 - $20,308
- No trim specified for this review
- It's a solid rag top that I can still get in and out of
- They won't sell the 2.0 liter turbo diesel in the USA
Purchased As Not Purchased
I want one so bad, but VW USA will not bring in the TD model which gets 50 MPG and does not require light distillates, i.e., will help cut dependency on foreign oil.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles