2010 Volkswagen Eos User Reviews
- $18,345 - $20,308
- No trim specified for this review
- Great styling, comfort, handling, and value
- Little sluggish in Automatic at lower gears. Using manual feature solved this.
Purchased As New
My wife and I are both in our mid 60's and always dreamed of having a convertible. Too irresponsible.....too radical a change...too little storage. Bottom line...too many excuses. We saw an EOS two years ago and fell in love with the vehicle. Three weeks ago, my wife looked at a second hand Eclipse Spider, but the visibility and seating were both too limiting. We went back to our first impulse and visited the VW dealer. A week later, we were cruising around in what we both agree is our most enjoyable car ever. No regrets except that perhaps we should not have waited this long to experience the EOS!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles