2010 Volkswagen Eos User Reviews
Komfort SULEV shown
- $18,345 - $20,308
- No trim specified for this review
- Unique, Fun to drive, really good sound system, very good gas milage
- Not enough time in the day to drive it!!
Purchased As New
We've had this car for about a month now and we are really happy with our choice. It's beautiful inside and out. Having the sunroof built into the convertible was a brilliant idea. Love the DSG transmission. We passed up two higher priced convertibles for it. What you get in this car standard, is so much more than the others we looked at, at a better price. Everyone looks as you drive by. This is our second convertible, and it is truly relaxing to drive.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles