2011 Volkswagen Eos User Reviews
- $20,296 - $22,198
- No trim specified for this review
- luxurious interior, great handling, smooth ride, hard top/sunroof up or down, 4cyl turbo good mpg.
- rear end visibility with top up, sport tranny mode hesitates some when accelerating
Purchased As Used
You will not find a car in this price range that is a hardtop convertible with a sunroof and has a luxurious interior and with the top up, it rides like a luxury vehicle, smooth and quiet. It is very quick out of the gate and can go 0 to 60 rather fast. the 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder turbo engine is great and the mpg is great. I paid $28k for a 2011 eos that had 8000 miles on it. I highly recommend this car to anyone who wants a hard top convertible. I personally think the eos is the best kept secret in the auto industry. Why there isn't a big inventory of these cars is a mystery to me?
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles