2011 Volkswagen Eos User Reviews
- $20,296 - $22,198
- No trim specified for this review
- Sporty, fun, comfortable with great gas mileage
- Some rattling noise when going over hard bumps
Purchased As Used
It is a great car that definitely gets the second looks on the road. The big appeal was it being a hard top convertible with a sun roof. There is minor rattling noise when the top is up and you go over hard bumps on the road. My car gets great gas mileage, but also has plenty of get up and go when you need it thanks to the Turbo. I plan on keeping this car for a very long time. So much fun to drive!
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles