2011 Volkswagen Eos User Reviews
- $20,296 - $22,198
- No trim specified for this review
- Average 28 MPG Very comfortable to drive for long distance or around town.
- Slight hesitation at take-off, sometimes. Energy transfer in rear end crash is horrible!
Purchased As New
LOVE this car! Serving its purpose very well with great MPG, fun & sporty to drive.
My only complaint so far is the fact that the rear end has to be built so solid for the convertible roof that when I got rear ended, it really hurt. There's not much damage showing on the car, but getting hit while stopped by a much larger vehicle felt like falling on my back from a one story roof ( did that once, so I know! )
A smaller car hit me in an offset rear collision, I was stopped that time, too, and it caused some pain that lasted a few months but not as bad as a direct hit by a truck.
Overall, I would highly recommend this car- maybe remove the VW bagde on the back that gets mistaken for a target.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles