2006 Volkswagen Golf User Reviews
GLS 1.9 TDI shown
- $5,791 - $8,558
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy and that's it
- Everything else but fuel economy
Original owner of a 2002 TDI with 30k miles and have had nothing but problems with it.
1. Turbo has stopped working twice
2. Radio stopped working and had to be replaced
3. Driver side door hinges come loose on a regular basis
4. Sunroof design insures it will leak into the passenger compartment. Sunroof drains into the wheel well so regular road grime clogs the drains and bingo, water in the passenger compartment. These drains must be flushed yearly to prevent this.
5. Changing oil is a pain, belly pan must be removed
6. I know I am leaving some items out if it weren't worth a reasonable amount of money I'd rather blow it up.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles