2006 Volkswagen Golf User Reviews
GLS 2.0 shown
- $5,791 - $8,558
- No trim specified for this review
- Runs on bio or standard fuel, 45 mpg consistently, good acceleration, handling
- takes a while to warm up in winter, newer model will have more rear leg room
Driven 45000 miles to date, live @ 5500 feet and drive up and down the hill daily. Handles the corners, and passes just aobut everything going up the hill (the TDI really pulls well over 1800 rpm). The new platform will add to the comfort, but may not be worth the additional cost. No conversion needed for bio, and I switch back and forth depending on what I can find (bio is always preferred). With bio I need to change the water seperator a little more often.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles