2006 Volkswagen Golf User Reviews
GL 2.0 Sedan shown
- $5,791 - $8,558
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy, nice interior trim, reliable and snappy.
- Brakes squeal when cold or wet, that's about the only problem I've had.
I have put 27,000 miles on this car, and it has been absolutely problem-free. The TDI is really fun to drive and gets about 37 mpg (auto, driven in city) and about 45(highway). I find the car to be comfortable to sit in, my wife does not. Rear leg room is a bit cramped. Otherwise, a great car!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles