2006 Volkswagen Golf User Reviews
GL 2.0 Sedan shown
- $5,791 - $8,558
- No trim specified for this review
- Feels solid, good fuel economy.
- Very high seat backs if you are short - difficult to see when reversing.
I had an old Golf GTi and couldn't afford to replace it. I chose the Golf 2l and once I was used to it, not quite as much VOOOOM as the old GTi, I have not looked back. I feel safe in it and very comfortable.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles