2011 Volkswagen Golf User Reviews
2.0L 2 Door TDI shown
- $12,536 - $16,611
- No trim specified for this review
- 31 mpg driving the way I like too
- No center arm rest, No button to turn off Auto hold like my previous VW
Purchased As New
Great car, great for commuting. I drive 50 miles a day in total and it makes a very comfortable ride, very smooth acceleration and braking. Very slick look. I get plenty of compliments and people usually wouldn't guess it's a $21,000 car.
I had a 08 Passat and I was hit at a dead stop by someone doing 60mph and not touching his breaks. He didn't even break my tail lights. The car held up like a champ! I had to buy another one. #VERYSAFE
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles