2011 Volkswagen Golf User Reviews
2.0L 2 Door TDI shown
- $12,536 - $16,611
- No trim specified for this review
- Decent fuel economy, comfortable, lots of features, fun to drive, lots of room.
- No center armrest/console box
Purchased As New
This car is great. My ex had driven three VWs in our time together and I loved every one of them. So, when it came time to buy a new car, I chose the Golf. It's got a peppy engine, the manual transmission is smooth, and it handles very well. Also, when I lay the backseats down, there is a shocking amount of room cargo room. The in-town mpg isn't bad, but I regularly get 35mpg on the open road. Granted, I've only had this car for a little over a month, but I've got nothing bad to say about it. Well, except for the lack of a center armrest. I don't know why they left it out of the Golf when the Jetta has one.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles