2012 Volkswagen Golf User Reviews
2.0L TDI 4-Door shown
- $14,240 - $21,295
- No trim specified for this review
- Great ride. Roomy upscale interior. Good power.
- Not enough closed compartments inside, only the glove box.
Purchased As New
The 2.5L 2-door is the basic Golf. It's still a great handling, riding car with a comfortable, roomy, upscale interior, and power enough to snap your head back now and then.
I would have liked at least one more storage compartment that closes other than the glove compartment, so I can put things out of sight.
Also, VW decided to group a lot of the options. I would have bought the sunroof except that I had to get the convenience package too, which was several thousand dollars more than the sunroof alone.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles