2012 Volkswagen Golf User Reviews
2.5L 2-Door shown
- $14,240 - $21,295
- No trim specified for this review
- MPG, interior materials, performance, ride quality, styling
- initial price
Purchased As New
I'm glad I spent a little extra to get a car that is fun to drive, sips fuel, and inspires confidence under any kind of driving condition. The styling is understated, but presents clean lines. The interior gadgets are easy to use without too much fuss. Does well in traffic and the curvy back roads as teh car feels both agile and solid. It is an incredible combination of performance, economy, and style.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles