2013 Volkswagen Golf User Reviews
2.5L Convenience 2-Door shown
- $18,095 - $28,625
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy. Fun factor. Torque. Interior. Basically the car is great.
- No rear license plate holder. You have to put screw into bumper. GAY.
Purchased As New
My second diesel. I have 2006 Dodge Diesel pickup. This little car is fun to drive. Not a gutless little 4 banger. Power through all gears. Torque is a beautiful thing. Interior is excellent. It is a little more then other vehicles but the fun factor is worth it. Almost 7k on the little beast so far. Looking forward to the next couple 100k miles.
Never thought about a hybrid or Prius. I just was interested in Clean Diesel Technology. Not your parents old 80's diesel. Unlike most folks, I miss the diesel rattle of my Cummins. This V dub is too QUIET.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles