2013 Volkswagen Golf User Reviews
2.5L Convenience 2-Door shown
- $18,095 - $28,625
- No trim specified for this review
- Quality interior, soft touch dash, great paint (quality)
- No rear license plate frame, have to screw into the body
Purchased As New
If Porsche had a 2 door hatchback, this would be it. Manual shifts great and handles like a sports car. Everything about the Golf is superior to my Chevy Spark that I sold after 8 months. Quality of car exceeds my Lexus RX 350 and I have the base model. My friends Jetta does not compare to the Golf. Last of the German made Golf's. Consumer Reports rate the 2.5 Golf best compact hatchback, even better than Audi and Mini Cooper.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Volkswagen Golf also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Volkswagen Golf
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles